1901
Establishment of a food whole sale business by Julius Brückner in Metz/Lorraine
1934
Founding of Brückner-Werke KG in Altendorf/Bavaria
1935
Founding of central administration Brückner-Werke KG in Hamburg
1939
Founding of Brückner-Werke KG in Nortorf/Schleswig Holstein
1985
Founding of Farmgold-Vertriebs GmbH, Altendorf and start of production for potato products for the retail business
1995
Certification in accordance with ISO 9001
2001
100 years Deutsche Nährmittel Gesellschaft Farmland Food Service KG
2004
First Certification according to IFS
2009
75 years Brückner-Werke KG
2010
New construction of warehouse/administration of Deutsche Nährmittel Gesellschaft Farmland Food Service KG and expansion of warehouse areas by the Brückner-Werke KG
2011
Extension and modernisation of storage capacity at the site in Altendorf
2012
Extensive renovation of raw ingredient preparation at the site in Nortorf
2015
Acquisition of the ROWO-/WOLF-Group with production site in Stadelhofen
2016
Adaptation of production at the acquired site in Stadelhofen to the IFS Food requirements and “Higher Level” certification
2017
Conversion of the Altendorf site for the production of soups, sauces, broths, desserts and bread dumplings
Construction of an x-ray scanner in Stadelhofen

To date, the company is owned by the Brückner family.